Hurt civilization hurt people.Say there was a novel in i m sorry Holden Caulfield to be an alcoholic and also Lolita to be a photographer’s assistant and, somehow, castle met in bright Lights, huge City. He’s blinded by love. She by ambition. Diary of one Oxygen thief is an honest, hilarious, and heartrending novel, but above all, a really realistic account that what we execute to every other and also what we Hurt civilization hurt people.Say there was a novel in which Holden Caulfield to be an alcoholic and also Lolita was a photographer’s assistant and, somehow, lock met in bright Lights, big City. He is blinded by love. She by ambition. Diary of an Oxygen thef is one honest, hilarious, and also heartrending novel, but over all, a really realistic account the what we carry out to each other and what we enable to have done come us. ...more


You are watching: I like hurting girls book

*

*

DestineeThis book is not appropriate only in the sense that he discusses sexual activity with various other females.
*
*
*
*
*

*
*
*
*
*

*

all LanguagesBahasa Indonesia ‎(1)English ‎(2948)Español ‎(6)Français ‎(1)Nederlands ‎(1)Norsk ‎(1)Polski ‎(6)Português ‎(14)Pусский язык ‎(1)Svenska ‎(1)Wikang Tagalog ‎(1)česky, čeština ‎(2)עברית ‎(1)
i loved how, transparent the book, the author said something along the present of "if this it s okay published" or "if this ever before sees the irradiate of day" due to the fact that really, exactly how did this acquire published? ns loved how, transparent the book, the author said something follow me the lines of "if this it s okay published" or "if this ever sees the irradiate of day" because really, how did this acquire published? ...more
without a doubt one of the worst books I have ever before read. The narrator is a pretentious asshole v zero redeeming qualities. The whole "story" is 95% him complaining about how terrible his life is while the other 5% is how horrible he was treated through the girl that loves (and by love I typical obsesses over, thinks around hurting her, and then condemns she for act the same thing come him the he's done to many women before with very small remorse). To compare this book to Catcher in the Rye and Lo without a doubt among the worst publications I have ever before read. The narrator is a proud asshole through zero redeeming qualities. The totality "story" is 95% him complaining around how dreadful his life is if the various other 5% is just how horrible he to be treated through the girl that loves (and by love I typical obsesses over, thinks around hurting her, and also then condemns her for law the very same thing to him that he"s done to many women before with very little remorse). Comparing this publication to Catcher in the Rye and Lolita is violation to both of those books. I"m worried about the impressionable young adults that will choose up this book and think that this is a story the love and also redemption. Spoiler alert: it isn"t. ...more
flag 435 likes·Like·see evaluation
View all 35 comments
Apr 23, 2017 Lara rated that did not favor it


See more: What Is 10 Of 1 Million Dollars, What Is Ten Percent Of A Million Dollars

local Man absolutely Cannot take it What that Gives, Spends 2 Hundred Pages make the efforts To to convince You It's anyone Else's Fault neighborhood Man for sure Cannot take What that Gives, Spends two Hundred Pages do the efforts To to convince You It"s everyone Else"s error ...more